Sunday, February 20, 2011

Summary of Week 2

It has been long from my last blog and I found out that it is really tiring and need much determination to keep a blog running alive lol. Here are some updates on what I have been doing in Week 2 besides intensive mugging lol!

Monday was Valentines Day! and my 3rd time drunk date lol. We went to our first POCHA in Korea in sumwhere near Emart and the POCHA here stands for korean style hangout especially it deals with SOJU! I have been throwing out and stick at the toilet bowl for 1 hour, again lol.

Lets Jump to Saturday then. This weekend miraculously we stayed in school as we ran out of money soon lol. I attended the TEDxKAIST event and this is really a great event just like what we did in TEDxNUS. I have to note that their presentation here is much more better, with fancy flash multimedia slides and English-Korean real time translation, wow is really like attending a world-class forum lol. We had dinner at the central area where the I finally found that Daejeon is really of its rank as the 5th largest city in Korea. We took the subway here too, first time riding outside seoul.



As the end of the weekend, we planned to have our first cooking session! With representative from all the Great Chinese Circle, Geri Tiew from Singapore, Ying from Malaysia, John, Arnold and Samson from Hong Kong, ZhiXiu from Taiwan and XinJing from China, we have made this night a wonderful one, full of fun and tastiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment