Friday, February 11, 2011

Commencement day in KAIST

After having fun till midnight in Santa Claus, a home-styled korean underground bar, I woke up at 9.30 in the morning for my friday class. On the way to my lecture hall, I have seen stalls set up selling flowers, balloons, and some souvenir kind of thing. I have soon found out it is the KAIST Commencement Day!
Graduates are here and there taking photos with their family commemorating this meaningful day in life, which it will be my turn 1 year later:) I have filled with strong emotion looking at them holding a certificate or booklet while standing stiffly for the photographer to take the best portrait out of it.
I have ate wonderful lunch and dinner today, haha it is the famous Korean ramyeon with CHEESE! The cheese reduces the viscousity of the soup fluid thus making it smoothier while itself undergoes decomposition and finally everything adsorbs wonderfully on your taste buds!

Thats all for tonight and I have to prepare for the another exciting Seoul trip tomorrow! we are going to SKI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment