Monday, May 30, 2011

SEP@KAIST - The Final Chapter

Here comes the final day my stay in KAIST, Daejeon. It has been 4 months since I came to Korea and a lot of things are just happened over this period. Aside from traveling around, I have experienced the Korean academic environment, made few awesome Korean friends, understanding their culture, fostered new friendship, gone through the dark period of campus series suicide and many more unforgettable ones.

In terms of academics,I have learned a lot through my group in Chemical Product Design and Sociology. As one of the best teams in product design class, I really glad that we able to design a 'Color Changing Bottle Cap' using piezoelectricity technology and design methods learned in class. We have gone through ups and downs as a team but finally everything comes to a peaceful ending. On the other side, I am really proud of our sociology presentation team, which has topped the class for all 3 presentations and appeared to be the elite of the class haha.

I have met friends of different nationalities especially of Korean. Besides my teammates, Dasom Kim and Eunsu Kim are my best classmate who always take good care of me (providing me the answers for assignment). Besides that, friends from the Chinese circle, especially from Singapore have made my SEP stint memorable one. We fostered our friendship through interaction, hangouts, trust and support. I am really sad to leave u all as you all have made an important chapter in my life.

I believe I will come back strong as what I believed I would be. Circumstances has made me more mature and ready for new challenges. The Korea SEP is a stepping stone of success and it is an integral part of life experience and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment