Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meeting IU ♥ Daegu

I realized that I have given up my blog as time passes! For the whole last week, we had outings here and there and we went to alot of nice shops, cafes and restaurant! Is a bit troublesome to list down everything here, lets my pictures tell you some insights about it haha.


This cafe is just located outside the west gate and it is delicately designed. Their stock-in-trade, which is the HaagenDazs Waffle was utterly deliciousness!! Well, the main focus of my blog today is not about the HaagenDazs, although it is very tempting, but the White Day 3 Colors CONCERT with IU!


The concert was 3 hours long held in EXCO, Daegu, and consists of 3 parts! First, December brought us ballads, Lessang heat up the atmostphere with raps and hiphops, and finally IU just perfectly set in with her glamourous songs!

One thing to note that, Korean concert really different from what we have and see in our places. Here, the stage is designed really freakingly near to the audience, u can see from my photo and video that I really could go near the stage and shake hand with them. Second, the security guy will ask and please you for stop talking video but not pushing u or just grab your camera, instead they shine ur camera with torch light and ask politely 'Please stop that' LOL!


Final pic of the day, IU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment